Friday, May 20, 2011

Children of the 80s

Or so they want to be.

Last Saturday, Emma and her friends decided to have an impromptu party. They call themselves the Silly Billy Club. They wanted to dress up in 80s garb, go eat dinner at Zupa's and then go bowling. I tagged around for the dinner because I was the ride. However, I did not break out my eighties finery, I stayed with my feet firmly planted in 2011.

Here they are in their 80s glory.

Cute girls - I'm really glad that they are so creative and fun. Emma was a little disappointed because she didn't really get that many stares or comments at dinner.

For the the record, I NEVER dressed like that. I was more of a prep than Madonna.

Here's how it's really done.


Now if you will excuse me, I think I'll go and listen to The Smiths and some Aztec Camera...

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've noticed that whenever kids dress up 80s, it's always the Madonna look. I'm with you on the preppy thing. Not long ago, I found "The Preppy Handbook" in a box of Ben's from high school. So funny!

Cute post and fun party idea!